QPTV's program schedule consists of Series and Specials.
All program applications are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and are not a guarantee for a timeslot.
Series Programs are scheduled through QPTV's Lottery Process.
Specials are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis in any available time slots in our schedule.
We will accept two (2) tapes per submission at one (1) submission per month.
Specials are scheduled at least a month in advance.
QPTV accepts programs on DVCAM format only.
Tapes must be properly labeled.
Half-hour programs may not exceed 28:30 and hour programs may not exceed 58:30.
If You See Something, Say Something
Call 1-888-NYC SAFE
The vigilance of all New Yorkers has kept MTA buses, subways, and railroads safe.
The MTA thanks our passengers and reminds them to:
- Be alert to unattended packages.
- Be wary of suspicious behavior.
- Take notice of people in bulky or inappropriate clothing.
- Report exposed wiring or other irregularities.
- Report anyone tampering with surveillance cameras or entering unauthorized areas.
- Learn the basics of safe train evacuation.
And remember, if you see something, say something. Alert a police officer, train or bus operator, station personnel or call 888-NYC-SAFE (888-692-7233)