If you missed the opportunity to participate in our annual Lottery drawing, or if you're new to QPTV, please fill out a Waiting List application for an opportunity to recieve time for the current programming cycle.
In order to cablecast on Queens Public Television, you must reside in the borough of Queens.
In accordance with the rules and regulations of the New York State Public Service Commission, Queens Public Television is required to maintain accurate records of all Channel Users, including QPTV Producers, Providers, Sponsors and Not-for-Profit Organizations. Therefore, all Channel Users must verify that they are a legal bona-fide Queens resident or not-for-profit organization with a legal bona-fide Queens mailing address. The following combinations of proof are acceptable:
1. New York State Driver's license and two current utility bills (within the last six months.)
2. New York State Photo I.D. (a.k.a. "non driver's license") and two current utility bills (within the last six months.)
3. A United States or foreign issued Passport and two current utility bills (within the last six months.)
4. A City, State, Federal or Employee Photo ID and two current utility bills (within the last six months.)
5. Current College or High School ID with two proofs of address (must be 18 years of age or older).
6. Copy of 501(c) 3 (Not-For-Profit organizations only.)